Monday, September 6, 2010

Chapter 3

1) Why the library is important for the learning process?

- Because the  library provide the information to users by obtaining, organization making available and preserving, print and non-print meterials required to meet user need. It has a lot of information knowledge, inclode textbook, poem, magazine, catoon and etc. That we can everythig about about knowledge in the library so we can bring out the knowledge unless in the library

2) Search 5 books, 5 journals and 5 online databases from http//library.spu.ac.th (Identify title and call number.)

Search 5 books
J bridge to intremediate Japanese         PL 534 ค959พ 2550
J2ME game programming                    QA 76.76.C672 W44J 2004
South Africa Yearbook 2002/03          DT 1719 .S68 2002-03
Baby geniuses                                      VCDE0047 B32 2543
A Gentleman at the table                      BJ 2028 บ215ส 2550

Search 5 journals
Journal Accountancy and Management
Journal of Broadcastsing and Electronics Media
Journal of Architectural Education
Journal of Business Administration and Policy Analysis
Journal of Accounting

Search 5 online databases
:: Knowledge Bank
:: News Clipping มติชน e-Library
:: Westlaw
:: Science Direct
:: IEEE


3) My experience in using a library

My first time it was in high-School to used the library and normally I go to the libraly in my free time or when I need information to do homework and I had a great time in the library it was my favourite place lot of knowledge for my studies and I like the smell of the old books.

No comments:

Post a Comment